Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another Question

During class someone took us to an image site that had government photos, only I can't find it. Can anyone send me that?

The reason for this question is the fail of a group project that I'm working on for my editorial style class. Of three of us, the one who volunteered to design the newsletter failed miserably. I'm curious if any government images might work in my and my other partners attempt to fix the horrible-ness of it all.

We're in graduate school, by now I woul dhave thought everyone I worked iwth in a group would pull their weight. If someone had a conflict I would have thought they'd inform someone so they could pick up the slack.

I'm really infuriated. Frustrated. And I wanted to spend my last night in WV hanging out with my mom. Instead, I'm doing what I can from here to prepare to spend hours in the Design Lab tomorrow. Really fantastic.

Cheers,
LV

3 comments:

Michael Koenig said...

One of the reasons I choose a writing program was to not have group projects. It never feels like everyone does the same amount of work.

Sorry I don't know what site you are looking for but you do have my sympathy for having a shitty group

Tabitha said...

Thanks, Mike.

Liz B said...

This is why I loathe group projects and always have done. So much sympathy.