Saturday, December 04, 2010

Almost

So, despite a week in WV in which I did not have any access to the Creative Suite I am nearly done with my e-pub page. I uploaded everything but one page, which I will complete tomorrow morning. I'm very excited. I asked my FB friends for help, but if anyone out there has the time and wants to user test my site I would appreciate it:

Not-So-Southern Magnetic Cockney

Like it, hate it, see major mistakes? I would appreciate any and all feed back. Just remember, the Fill-in-the-blank page has not been posted to the internet so that link will be dead. Hope all is going well with your projects!

Cheers,
LV

2 comments:

Liz B said...

OK, I've looked it over--the rhyming-slang poetry idea is fantastic but it's not tremendously clear on first view. People are going to be wondering if they're meant to click on the words in the Cockney bank, and then be disappointed when nothing happens. I figured out by trial and error that you can click-drag them into the text box.

I'm running Firefox so this might just be a big fat Dreamweaver problem, but is any interaction supposed to happen, or is it just click-drag? Your dimmer visitors will most likely not understand what's asked of them.

Tabitha said...

Thanks. More directions. On that page you can write in the text box and then include the rhyming slang.