Sunday, November 14, 2010

Super Villains, Read me!

My final in Editorial Style is a group newsletter. Being a super-geek, I came up with an idea to do a newsletter about super-villains. We've three weeks left, thanks to the holiday. But I think we're making good progress. We've got classifieds (including personals). an article on choosing science or mysticism,  how-tos on picking henchman and making calling cards, and even a gossip column.

I think super-villains the world over will clamor for a copy. I know that if I were planning world domination or just anarchy I'd look to this newsletter.

I even bet you are interested, sinister ones. We're writers. Stability is not our strong suit, but ego, now I hear we have egos similar to super-villains. I mean, in our way we dominate our own little worlds. Of course, that could also be due to social awkwardness, but who cares?

The point: I know my niche market when masked heroes reveal themselves.

Cheers,
LV

3 comments:

Marie said...

I'm taking editorial style next semester because lit. pub. was full. I'm looking forward to it. Your project sounds awesome!

Michael Koenig said...

I hope there is a section dedicated to the tragedies that lead to becoming a villian, from a radiation leaks to fathers that don't like to hug are true villians are created long after their physical birth

Cate said...

I took that last semester. Presenting the newsletters is a blast. Sounds like you have a really fun one, too. We did chocolate, and naturally, brought in homemade chocolate treats. Good times.