Sunday, November 21, 2010

A short note on the upcoming festivities seemed in order.

I fly to the WV tomorrow! I'm so very excited. There will be two Thanksgivings and one baby shower. (I hope I will not be forced to hug the baby belly as I was the last time I was in. This time it will be ever so much larger.) I'm also hoping for a trip to see one of my very best friends and trips to a couple of my old jobs to visit people. All this while finishing the massive amounts of project homework I still have to do. (As do we all, I know. Crazy semester's end.) It makes me sleepy just thinking about it. Sometimes, I wish I were my cat or my dogs. Then I remember that they lick themselves and throwup hairballs and I realize how nice it is to have hands and use tools. I hope your holiday week is filled with revelations.

Cheers,
LV

No comments: