Saturday, November 13, 2010

Grumpy Old Woman

I'm a grumpy old woman. I want to kick my neighbors who hate my dogs but leave their trash bags sitting in the hallway. I want to bite fathers who yell "No, no, no!" at their kids when they come towards my dogs, even when my dogs are tail wagging while I assure them that the dogs are friendly. Hateful, animal hating city. And if one more dog attacks my dogs, I'm going to start attacking owners.

Why do people in this city dislike dogs? And if they have them why do the bring them up to be anti-social biting monsters? And if they are anti-social biting monsters, why do they think I should cross the street to get my dogs away from their poor, emotionally stunted pet?

Oh, Thanksgiving, get here sooner: family, turkey, and southern manners.

Not-so-cheers,
LV

P.S. Mount Vernon, where I live, is actually very dog friendly. Just my building and street seem to be a pocket of dog-hate in an otherwise awesome area.

No comments: