Monday, October 11, 2010

Shameless Advertisment

Car Party, the boyfriend's band, leaves on tour this Thursday. I'm quite excited. They all ready have a Russian radio station playing their single. This, I think, bodes well for all of us. If they get big in Europe, I'm game for moving. I found out recently that I too often use British spellings, thinking they are American. This, though, would make me an ideal writer for a British editor. (Don't you burst any bubbles. Hear me?)

Car Party, in case you are wondering, as an Indie-pop-dance band. I think. I think that's the label-ish thing we're giving them. But if you are curious by this mind boggling mix of musical genre, I suggest you listen to them. Or buy their EP. Or become slavishly devoted to them, requesting them on your local stations until the radio must put them on or endure fans picketing outside. Then, of course, you can start in on the newspapers and magazines. Then, we'll take over the world with music and a hand-pumping dance!

Also, as I just discovered, you can learn their lyrics in time for the tour! Yes, apparently, one excited fan has all ready posted them on elyrics.net. Don't you want to be an excited fan? I know I want you to. be. an excited fan. (That sounded better in my head.)

Whatever. Learn it. Love it. Live it. Car Party!

Cheers,
LV

P.S. I tried to post a picture, but no. I could not. Their website is all protected and whatever. I could post ones that I have but they are all only of the boyfriend. Who, while vital, is not in fact the entire band. Instead, follow a link and look at the pretty pictures. Or go to iunes and buy the pretty music. Also, I promise not to do this again. Probably.

No comments: