Sunday, October 24, 2010

The All Seeing Eye of Akbar

I've been obsessing about this video for class all week. I haven't been posting because I've been harassing everyone I come into contact with about what I can video. On my phone I have some seriously classic footage of the Preakness Parade. (Shockingly awful. I saw boobs.) But, it is on m'phone. My apartment--well, that'd be as boring as it gets. I have no furniture, three animals, and a boyfriend who would not appreciate being filmed.

I actually thought about interviewing his band and taking some video of band practice. Alas! Fail! As they just got back from tour they took this week off. Wednesday I am more than welcome to come and tape. Useful, that.

I could video my dogs. Mostly, they lie around and do gassy, old man things. Not enticing. (Yes. They are very old. )

Which actually leads me to the conclusion: I think it is going to have to be random. Yes, I'll do a video for my family: Top 10 Reasons To Visit Me In Baltimore. One of them will definitely be the threat of The All Seeing Eye of Akbar. I do not have video of this--video, I believe, would break the camera--but I do have a picture I can splice in. Oooh. And the mating peacocks. Tomorrow, I'll get some footage of the dragons (that will come in the night and kill you) and, you know, a few other Baltimore fun things. Nothin' like a deadline to inspire.

Cheers,
LV

No comments: